What, when, where, how!?!? Ahhh… (insert hair pulling and eye roll)… it can seem like madness trying to figure out the online marketing world. Should you do paid ads? If so, how much should you pay? Who should you target? It’s not an easy task to navigate the marketing on FB and IG, but today’s guest shares great value and tips to know when, where, and how!
You’ll enjoy learning from Janet E Johnson as she shares her tips and ideas for Facebook and Instagram marketing. She has been an entrepreneur for 20 years so she knows the rollercoaster of emotions and drive it takes to enjoy success.
Janet hosts a popular marketing podcast for the last 4 years, Business Growth Time, and has been featured on National Institute of Social Media, Social Media Today, Social Media Pros, Social Media Strategies Summit, World Youth Forum, Entrepreneur, numerous podcasts and a number of other top internet marketing publications. You are going to enjoy listening to her!
ps. listen to us on iTunes and if you are enjoying our podcast, be sure to share it with your friends, and leave us a 5-star review. We appreciate YOU and your review helps us to gain traction and momentum!
HOT TOPICS IN THIS EPISODE
- Grab Janet’s free videos and tools HERE!
- Are FB ads necessary?
- Who should be doing paid advertising online?
- What mistakes can you avoid?
CONNECT WITH JANET
- Janet’s Facebook
- Find Janet on Instagram
- Watch Janet on her YouTube Channel
- Connect with Janet on LinkedIn
SPONSORS / RESOURCES
- One Funnel Away 30 Day Challenge! Starting Soon! (Learn how to market your business online)
- Free Podcast Course! This is how Amanda and I discovered podcasting to be such an awesome tool to publish and build our audience!
- FREE Marketing Book! Just pay the shipping! Sweet Deal!
CONNECT WITH HOT MESS TO SUCCESS
- Hot Mess to Success Facebook Page
- Hot Mess to Success Instagram
- Hot Mess to Success LinkedIn
- Hot Mess to Success Pinterest
- Email us at Contact@HotMessToSuccess.com
DISCLOSURE: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.