You look at the social media stream and see others crushing it and you think… “why not me?”… “how are they doing it ALL?”… “when will I be able to have it all together like THEM?”… the reality is… they started at the BOTTOM too. We all have to start and take one step at a time before we can develop our own well-oiled success machine.
When you pause, reflect, dig deep within yourself, recognize your strengths, outsource, and empower yourself you will be unstoppable, it’s truly like pouring rocket fuel on your life and biz. Hear how Laura and Amanda have made it through the “shiny object syndrome”… and “the comparison trap”… to truly embrace the realities of the hard work and consistency it takes to enjoy success.
It doesn’t stop there though, it’s also vital to know who you serve and what you want to deliver to your audience, fans, friends, and clients. Digging deep to really get to know your audience (aka avatar) is essential to your long term business success. Amanda and Laura share how this has been a challenge for them and how they take this process very seriously, as they want to deliver the very best to YOU, our awesome friends and fans!
ps. listen to us on iTunes and if you are enjoying our podcast, be sure to share it with your friends, and leave us a 5-star review. We appreciate YOU and your review helps us to gain traction and momentum!
HOT TOPICS IN THIS EPISODE
- Who do you serve?
- How to say NO and feel good about it!
- Comparison syndrome, is it a real thing?
- Digging deep inside to know who you are, what you want, and where you are going!
SPONSORS / RESOURCES
- 90 Day Runners! Let’s lock arms and RUNNN!!!! Click here!
- One Funnel Away 30 Day Challenge! Starting Soon! (Learn how to market your business online)
- Free Podcast Course! This is how Amanda and I discovered podcasting to be such an awesome tool to publish and build our audience!
- FREE Marketing Book! Just pay the shipping! Sweet Deal!
CONNECT WITH HOT MESS TO SUCCESS
- Hot Mess to Success Facebook Page
- Hot Mess to Success Instagram
- Hot Mess to Success LinkedIn
- Hot Mess to Success Pinterest
- Email us at Contact@HotMessToSuccess.com
DISCLOSURE: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.