Over and over people are telling you… do this… do this… do this… well, today Laura is sharing what to STOP doing. There is so much “noise” in life, it’s important to realize what you are doing and saying and STOP doing a few things so you can truly kick ass in life & biz.
Life and business get busy. It’s so important that we slow down and take the time to truly prioritize, listen, learn, and put what’s important FIRST. Laura has been through a lot of hot messes over the last few years of life and she shares her takeaways on things that she needed to STOP in order to truly start enjoying her life and working from home.
Grab your happy coffee, notebook, and pen, because you’ll want to take notes during this show, as this episode is on fire! AND… always remember…. you are amazing, beautiful, and blessed… and you are not alone! Own it!
ps. listen to us on iTunes and if you are enjoying our podcast, be sure to share it with your friends, and leave us a 5-star review. We appreciate YOU and your review helps us to gain traction and momentum!
HOT TOPICS IN THIS EPISODE
- Stop Lying to Yourself! What!?!
- Stop doing _______ this and your family will love you!
- Stop letting your day rule you and you rule the day, learn how!
- Stop multi-tasking, instead do this and you’ll be even more productive!
- STOP TALKING… oohhh… this one is good!
SPONSORS / RESOURCES
- 90 Day Runners! Let’s lock arms and RUNNN!!!! Click here!
- One Funnel Away 30 Day Challenge! Starting Soon! (Learn how to market your business online)
- Free Podcast Course! This is how Amanda and I discovered podcasting to be such an awesome tool to publish and build our audience!
- FREE Marketing Book! Just pay the shipping! Sweet Deal!
CONNECT WITH HOT MESS TO SUCCESS
- Hot Mess to Success Facebook Page
- Hot Mess to Success Instagram
- Hot Mess to Success LinkedIn
- Hot Mess to Success Pinterest
- Email us at Contact@HotMessToSuccess.com
DISCLOSURE: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.