Podcasting… to do or not to do? Who should podcast? What are the benefits? Is it right for you and your biz? Amanda and Laura share why they choose to podcast, the resources they love, the podcasting community they feel is amazing, and all the other fun details on podcasting fun!
Podcasting is a fun platform… but, is it the best platform for your business? How much does it cost to start a podcast? How often do you publish a podcast? What are all the “rules”! Well, friends, we dig in and share all of our insights and details on podcasting! Listen now, take notes, and let us know if you decide to start your own podcast, we would love to listen!
ps. listen to us on iTunes and if you are enjoying our podcast, be sure to share it with your friends, and leave us a 5-star review. We appreciate YOU and your review helps us to gain traction and momentum!
HOT TOPICS IN THIS EPISODE
- Should you have a podcast for your business?
- What’s the cost and time commitment?
- Seriously… how do you learn all the stuff there is to know to put a podcast together?
- Check out this FREE Masterclass, Amanda and I highly recommend JLD and Podcast Paradise, it was a game-changer for us!
CONNECT WITH LAURA & AMANDA
SPONSORS / RESOURCES
- One Funnel Away 30 Day Challenge! Starting Soon! (Learn how to market your business online)
- Free Podcast Course! This is how Amanda and I discovered podcasting to be such an awesome tool to publish and build our audience!
- FREE Marketing Book! Just pay the shipping! Sweet Deal!
CONNECT WITH HOT MESS TO SUCCESS
- Hot Mess to Success Facebook Page
- Hot Mess to Success Instagram
- Hot Mess to Success LinkedIn
- Hot Mess to Success Pinterest
- Email us at Contact@HotMessToSuccess.com
DISCLOSURE: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.